Thursday, June 10, 2010

Some Inspiration Quotes



Winners never quit and quitters never win.


- Vince Lombardi





We must be the change we wish to see in the world.


-Mahatma Gandhi




Here is my Favorite


I do not have superior intelligence or faultless looks.

I do not captivate a room or run a mile under six minutes.

I only succeeded because I was still working after everyone else went to sleep.

- Greg Evans









Nothing will work unless you do.

- Maya Angelou





The future depends on what we do in the present

The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is

going to stop me.

- Ayn Rand from The Fountainhead







A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

- Confucius







Don't wait.
The time will never be just right.

- Napoleon Hill



If not now, when? If not us, who?

- George Romney







If you can imagine it, you can achieve it;
if you can dream it, you can become it.

- William Arthur Ward


Do not take life too seriously.

You will never get out of it alive.

- Elbert Hubbard







Some people dream of success while others wake up and work hard at it.




Every time we choose safety,

we reinforce fear.

- Cheri Huber





No comments:

Post a Comment